Skin Rash/ Insect Bite

Hi my friend has got this rash on his neck. It's been more than a week and it hasn't subsided much. Also it has increased a little as seen in the picture the black stretched part. Is it a insect bite or something else. Should he consult a doc? Kindly suggest something.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Rash/ Insect Bite

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It appears as an insect bite reaction
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?