Skin problems

I had used cosmelite cream overnight. My face Skin get peeled of due to cosmelite. My dermatologist said we should not apply Cosmelite cream for a long time .he said to apply for a short time per night. I forgot to ask him for how many hours should we apply cosmelite. Can any one please tell me how many should cosmelite cream should be there on my face

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problems

Hi. Your doctor has suggested you the right protocol about this medication. It can be used overnight for most of the patients and for a duration of maximum 6 weeks. If you are sensitive to it, may be only 3 hours is a good contact time for the medicine to work. Follow a good skin care regime with a sunscreen as a mandatory component. Remember combining treatment modalities will provide the best results. Have regular follow up as suggested by your dermatologist. All the best.