Skin problem on face
Dear Sir from past few months I have got some black spots on my forehead and nose where it become very much itchy during summers scrathing those the dead skin comes out please help me to get rid of this and suggest some good doctors with their contact so that I can visit. Regards Ravi Shankar sharma.
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi consult good dermatologist they will do the needful...use practo app to find best doctors in your city..,you can even book appointment using the app
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.