Skin problem
My skin is getting dark and dark.. can any one suggest any cream..so i can get my skin fair and clear.. and i also have acne scares..please help me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. Start a broad range Sunscreens to filter the harmful UV rays. People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white. There are different types of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you. It could be a simple sun tan to some other dermatological disease, so make sure you see a Dermatologist. Acne scars can be treated with subcision, fractional CO2 lasers and chemical peels.