Skin problem
My face look oily,  when I wash face turn to reddish colour..  How to get white colour. And recover holes on face

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Pimples are common for oily skin prrsons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and pimples.