Skin problem
My brother has itching  near his private part and there is swelling near his thigh and his private part. He has tried using  ring guard and itch guard but didn't help
370 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
please stop ring guard. it might be fungal infection with secondary infection. or might be contact dermatitis. kindly send photos for exact diagnosis n treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.