Skin problem
Its been one month on my head and neck ichinng problem i always feel like scratching my skin. Its goes red while scratching but there is nothing outer the skin. But this problem is going viral over the body

Stress related allergy. It develops when you are facing certain situations which you are unable to comprehend. Homeopathic remedies bring clarity and reduces the such allergic side effects.
Its simple allergy and can be very well treated with Homeopathy permanently, of you go to dermatologist or skin specialist he will give you some anti allergy and some ointment that can give temporary relief, for permanent solution i suggest you Homeopathy, you can consult us online, we will send medicine at your given address after consultation, you can search in google, Dr. Adil Hingora, City - Raipur. Feel free if you have any query.
Hello. You take Sulphur 30 once in morning only. Apply coconut oil over whole body after bathing and before going to sleep.