Skin Problem in Face
I have Oily and Acne Problem in my face and I'm going under treatment for that..Now can i go for beauty Spa for refreshing facial and what kind facial can i take it
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You can opt for oxyjet facial treatment or salicylic glycolic peels at a good clinic.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.