Skin problem
I ve boils on my forhead which is big and red...its spread all over the face and makes me ugly...as days goes by its getting big and worst...i tried all possible ways but no result... Pls help mr

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
A fungal condition called should also be ruled out.
Meet a Dermatologist.