Skin problem
I'm an 18 year old girl. I have dark circles, hyperpigmentation on knees, above my lips, on my back, I have tanned hands and what not. I've been meaning to ask whether getting a chemical peel done my last option that I'm left with? And if yes, how much does it cost?
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi Please get a thyroid test as well as serum Vit B12 test done. Deficiency of these can cause pigmentation. Once this is normal start a good diet and sunscreen and safe skin lightening creams. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products. Chemical peels offer only temporary improvement so choose appropriately
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.