Skin problem

I m 21 year old and I have skin problem I got redness,itching,burning and aftet that get brown patches over that part from 4-5 years what should I do for cure it from root.is this cure completely from root.
views-icons 108 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (8) on Skin problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Yes for skin diseases homoeopathy is the best it will take some time but if you have confidence on homoeopathy you should get treatment and you will be surely cured
Homeopathy gives best results in Skin problem. It takes long time but completely cures from root. You should eat vitamin E rich food. More then external application oral medicine is important. Take care.
This typically is a milder version of dermatitis. The crusting oozing and desqamation of skin is yet not there. We provide effective relief from skin itching and burning with gradual thickening of skin turning brown. Book an appointment and receive medicine via courier.
Hi your study the your case pl consult home doctor practo.
Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Psychologist
Homeopathy is the best for skin issues. Consult a good homeopath. This problem can go completely
It is difficult to diagnose a skin complain like that. For proper diagnosis look, area and other factors related to eruptions and patches need to be looked at. Yes most of the skin complains like these can be completely cured from root with the help of proper Homeopathic medicines, even it may be many many years old.