Skin problem
I have weird boils on my inner thighs. They ooze out pus and they're happening on a regular basis. They burst after a little while after they keep developing and it hurts. Is it a weight problem? How to cure This?
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Yes it commonly occurs when your thighs rub against each other... Not necessarily weight problem but also  occurs when you use tight inner wear and sweat a lot and wear the same cloth even after sweating... Try to wear cotton clothes... Breathable material... It's also common in humid weather conditions too... You can apply oil on that region and avoid inner wear in the night can also use prickly heat powder in the crease area...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.