Skin problem

I have some different patches type on my head and I don't know what type is this as I want to consult good dermatologist please help me.
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
​​ Thanks for the query. ​​ This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?