Skin Problem
I have skin problems for 3 year and my skin type is oily. actually I don't have pimples but these are massa (verruca) type which can be created from any wound, mosquito bites or through lil red acnes. when I scrap them then water and mostly water comes out. they are appeared on my hands and face. so I want proper treatment whether it's laser or other.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.