Skin problem
I have combined skin and there is pimple marks in my face I want to know which type of moisturizer I should use in summer.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Use a oil removing cleanser. Use a water based gel moisturiser. Look for the words non comedogenic when selecting a moisturiser. Non comedogenic means it doesn't have the ability to produce comedones or pimples. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?