Skin problem
I have black heads on my face. I have oily skin. I have scars on my face. Please suggest me what I do for that
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Chemical peels are going to take care of all your problems . Visit cosmetic dermatologist nearby for assessment and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?