Skin problem

I hav moles n warts on my neck also m having small pus boils in my private part since 2 3 dayz...earlier i had friction prob in my thigh area aftr consulting it ws gone now again im havn ds prob
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment.
Next Steps
Also discuss to prevent recurrences. Warts can be removed in any dermatology clinic after confirmation of diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?