Skin problem
I am.using these cream to treat myself from acne scars and pigmentation. Now after using for a week i found that more acne scars and pigmention visible and some burning ssensation i am feeling.

Kindly check back with your doctor. She can help you as she has seen u before. If u want additional help u can consult online.
Without seeing can't treat....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. Your doctor has advised you for 3 months. Kindly resolve the issue with her only. If you want another opinion, kindly share an image via online consultation for diagnosis and treatment.