Skin problem

I am suffering from clot, first it was started as small and day by day it is increased like this in the time of 5 years, it possible to remove
views-icons 33 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there is need for you to immediately consult general surgeon to check if its mass or cystic swelling and treated at the earliest before it complicates...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?