Skin problem
Hi, My cousin have skin allergy such as called as vitiligo . There are white spots around my lips, hand, legs and joints. She have taken ayverdic medicines and English medicines for past 5 years. But still it was spreading all over the body. Now she is 21 old. Please let me know how to cure this problem.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Chennai
Needs long term treatment.. Use melgain lotion at night.. Review after 15 days with photos.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?