Skin problem
Hi doctor, I am suffering from some kind of infection in my underarms from past few months specially the right one.Earlier I used to get pimples and rashes as well but now only a small circle like place is there where itching occurs in right underarm.I also need some solution for the darkening caused by this infection in both armpits.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

The infection and darkening both need to be seen by a dermatologist. Please visit one. A good examination is needed which will ensure that you get proper treatment.
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Could be fungal infection. See a Dermatologist and take proper treatment.
Dr. Mahesh Patel
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Surat
It might be due to fungal infection.... but proper treatment required consultation