Skin problem
Hello . I have burn marks on my face under the eyes ... I don't want to any marks on my face sooo tell me what should I do for remove the burn marks ...?
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
It is not easy to prescribe medications without looking how the burn marks is at present. So get it examined by dermatologist for better management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?