Skin problem

Hello doctor, There is something happening to my skin and it seems to be like small pimples. Went to a doctor he said that it is due to viral infection and a kind of allergy. Almost 7 days I am suffering from this. Also it is itching sometime, and it cover both hand , neck and stomach part too. Previous doc suggested me to take "calosoft AF and azithromycine 500mg".

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Exact recommendations are difficult to make without further details and a clinical image.
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Cuttack
Hi.. everything that may appear a pimple to u may not b the same. Also if its a viral infection then it cant b an allergy...it has to be one thing. Some conditions like warts and molluscum can appear to u as acne. So in ur case u need a dermat opinion first to reach a diagnosis whether its acne or something else. All d conditions mentioned above are completely treatable. No worries..😊