Skin problem
Hello doctor, There is something happening to my skin and it seems to be like small pimples. Went to a doctor he said that it is due to viral infection and a kind of allergy. Almost 7 days I am suffering from this. Also it is itching sometime, and it cover both hand , neck and stomach part too. Previous doc suggested me to take "calosoft AF and azithromycine 500mg".

Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi.. everything that may appear a pimple to u may not b the same. Also if its a viral infection then it cant b an allergy...it has to be one thing. Some conditions like warts and molluscum can appear to u as acne. So in ur case u need a dermat opinion first to reach a diagnosis whether its acne or something else. All d conditions mentioned above are completely treatable. No worries..😊
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Exact recommendations are difficult to make without further details and a clinical image.