Skin problem

Have developed dry skin near the groin area and now it is spreading. skin there has gone blackish greyish and becomes extremely dry. it itches as well as sometimes will get blisters and starts paining. recently. it has started to show up on one of the knee area. Am very shy to go to a doctor with this condition. could you please suggest a male skin specialist or something that i can do to cure my problem. Thank-you for your help.
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Satyabrata Mohanty
Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Jaipur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

This seems to be a type of fungal infection called tinea cruris. You should consult any skin specialist and you have to use antifungal cream for at least one month
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?