Skin problem
Dear sir/mam   I have an skin problem.Pimples and allergies on my face not controlled by medicines.what can i do in this situaution should i preferred to a specialist skin doctor. Thank you
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

yes , acne are common in this age, consult near by doctor or u can consult us online for rt counseling and medication
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?