Skin problem

Dear doctor,.. i was actually suffering from this kind of skin problem since my childhood..... i actually have a dark patch below my nose and even my eyes are too dark..... i also have dark long patches on my neck.... however... there js a lot of difference between the colour of my face and neck and my other body parts... they are comparitiveley fairer than my face and neck....... i have tried a lot of natural remedies to cure this but iam not able too..... also im allergic to the sun... can you sugg est any remedies for my skin? ....

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, is it from birth? It could be congenital nevus, kindly attach a photo of it to give specific advice, if it is congenital then home remedies are not going to help you, you need to consult a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist for proper diagnosis of your condition and for further treatment.