Skin problem

Dear doctor,.. i was actually suffering from this kind of skin problem since my childhood..... i actually have a dark patch below my nose and even my eyes are too dark..... i also have dark long patches on my neck.... however... there js a lot of difference between the colour of my face and neck and my other body parts... they are comparitiveley fairer than my face and neck....... i have tried a lot of natural remedies to cure this but iam not able too..... also im allergic to the sun... can you sugg est any remedies for my skin? ....

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, is it from birth? It could be congenital nevus, kindly attach a photo of it to give specific advice, if it is congenital then home remedies are not going to help you, you need to consult a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist for proper diagnosis of your condition and for further treatment.