Skin-pimples and acne

Hi..my skin had become very clear a year back..however, lately from.the past few months , again pimples and acne keep coming..i stay in gurgaon and there is a lot of pollution and dust here..i am lookong for a proper treatment so that my skin can become fresh and clear again..

Himanshu Gupta

Avoid oily and fried food, cover your face while moving outdoor to protect your skin from dust. You can send me your images for better help or can consult me in person @ Sunil polyclinic WZ-34, Main Road, Palam Colony, Sadh Nagar I, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110045
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Acne is a recurrent problem which needs to be controlled.If you live in a place where there is lot of pollution,using a soap free cleanser (e.g Cetaphil) is imperative.Since I haven't seen your picture,commenting on ur acne is difficult.But Acne is easily treatable.Visit a Dermatologist near you or revert back with your pictures so that I can advise you on the treatment part. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH