Want clear and fair skin
My skin colour is normal but i want clear and fair skin like celebrity .can anybody help me .if yess then how much its cost.pls tell.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.The best complexion you can hope to achieve is the one you were born with.Please don't have unrealistic expectations.Use a good sun block (e.g. Photostable),practice good sun protection and use a kojic/glycolic acid preparation to be applied once daily. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH