Skin near my underarm
I have a swollen part near my under arm it's not paining . It's there from 5 years . But now it have swallen a bit more is this some kind of problem or what

Dr. Manmeet Singh
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings.  Well as per your description.... Madam the swelling need not be from skin alone and there are situations when a swelling forms below the arm pit region. I would be happy to guide you  further.  It could be something thats should be checked and treated at the earliest. You can contact us  at Health Cottage Hospital, Bangalore. REGARD & GOOD LUCK.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Meet a Dermatologist and discuss the situation, If needed a skin biopsy can be done to achieve a final conclusion.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.