Skin lightening
Please suggest good skin lightening Day Cream with no side effects. I have mild sensitive oily skin. I use 0.025% of tretinoin at alternate nights and it's suiting me. I also use proper routine of cleansing... moisturizing and applying sun screen of PA + n spf more then 30. Want to add a day cream for skin brightening and spots lightening. A good with kojic acid...or glycolic acid for daily use in day time

Both were equally good.. however treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos