Skin light black scars
Skin light black scars I have  light black scars more like black dots on my cheeks Its from the pimple i had during my early days It seems to be fading But has not disappeared I do cleansing thrice a day and moisture too Is there anything to add to COMPLETELY REMOVE THE SPOTS AWAY. (P.s   I do not want to lazer or do a surgery)

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
There are multiple treatment options to improve and treat the post acne marks.. Get a direct consultation for proper treatment.. Use sunscreen regularly