Skin itching
Hi ,ive got some itching problem on my thighs,i was using sonaderm cream for a period , after a few days its normal , but if i stop using it for a couple of days , the place on my thighs again starts itching and the place where its itching has become like a cirlcle path and red in colour like strech marks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for your query. Your description fits into fungal infection of the ground caused by dermatophytes. Self and irrational medications have made this usual condition a havoc. Most of the times its relapses after initial response. Meet a qualified Dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment plan. Hope it helps. Regards Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi