Skin itching and burning
I used neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer in night o face for 2 days and then stopped using it as I am feeling itching and burning sensation and wrinkles in the area where my skin was smooth even after three days after I stopped using it . I bought this product as it uses moisturizer in its name and thought that it contain very less retinol as this product is sold over the shelf in stores. Please suggest me the solution.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Use Elosmooth lotion 2-3 times a day over affected area. Tab Teczine M 1 tab bedtime. Kindly send image of affected area for better help.