Skin issues

Hello Doctor My skin is normal type n on n earlier it was fair complexation n now it has become darker also rinkles n some dark patches are there So suggest me what should I do Should I take peeling from doctor to remove tan n spots

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello! There can be many reasons for dark patches. Treatment can be decided after thorough evaluation. For tanning and wrinkles along with skin lightening creams, peeling or skin polishing are good options. 4-6 sessions spaced 2-3 wks apart are usually needed. Use sunscreen of SPF 30+ or more to prevent further tan. You have to use sunscreen daily irrespective of the weather and apply in morning and afternoon for best results. Have lots of veggies and fruits to boost up your antioxidant levels. Hope this helps Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune www.eternisclinic.com