Skin issue

I have some skin problem.. There is redness and marks on my thies.. And its spreading... Itching also...please give me right advice for this problem..

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin issue

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals, mostly self medication by the patients. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection.
If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only over-the-counter anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.