Skin injury causes white discolouration
I had injury in skin causes skin discourlation in white colur approx 2 cm .i am using( zydip and tecum) cream to continue my normal skin bt i also want to know about tablet or food which can help me produce melanin to recover fast plssss answer me

It can be improved with specific medicine.....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Have patience when you are dealing with hypopigmentation, magical therapies claiming speedy repigmentation can do more harm Consult online with relevant photographs for detailed discussion