Skin inflamation

My skin on left side of face near dyes,between brows,on left cheek and left ear gets red and inflammed suddenly and itches.The problem is since 1.5 years.Dermatologist suggested me steroid creams,ketakonazole shampoo,cetaphil cleanser,citrizine tablets ,and vitamin tablets. I had got temporary relief from it but problem comes back again and again.Do I have gluten allergy or any other allergy? please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin inflamation

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Discuss and ask your doctor for an explanation. Be willing for laboratory tests if needed.