Skin Infection on both legs below knee
I have skin infection below kee on both legs which is confined in only few centimeters.It looks black in colour which is in patches.  I dont feel any itching problem but it looks very ugly. My skin is  getting peeling  in the area of infection.I have this problem from last 5 years. I can peel my skin liye rally with my nail. Someone,it give blood out of scraching.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management