Skin getting Darker in Summer
Hello Doctors, I stay in Bangalore, but now a days I am in Punjab due to lockdown. Now a days its cold here and temp goes down to 10 degree during night. My skin is oily and I see dark patches and dark shade here in punjab. I guess this is due to weather in Punjab and this winter season is not suiting me much. My skin looks much clear and fair in Bangalore. Could you please suggest some good moisturizer or anything which help me to get rid of dark patches and dark tone for my oily skin which I am seeing in Punjab now? Thanks Much :)

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello dear. For accurate diagnosis and treatment, share your pictures via online consultation
Consult online
Moisturise well Consult online with relevant photographs for customised skin care products