Skin fungal infection
I have been suffering from skin fungal infection for some days. please suggest me any medicine or tube for this.. Thank u..

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I think you should consult local dermatologist

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to stop wearing those sandals like that. You need to keep the area as dry as possible. And by wearing such sandles those areas will always stay moist which will not let the problem subside. You can apply candid dusting powder and then wear socks and then over the socks you can wear sandals. Wear them a bit loose. By night you can apply flucos gel. Consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Kindly consult dermatologist for it.