Sty . Eye infection.
I'm having some kind of heat boil or an infection in my right eye.. I used Ceflox eye drops. Can you help me, as it is painful and keeping me worried.

Dr. Sajid Ahmed Afzal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Boil on lid is called stye. Only drops not enough you please take 5 day course of oral antibiotic capsules Cefakind cv 500mg two times a day. And tab dolokind plus two times for 5 days. Both medicine after food. Drops can cont for 1 week 4 times a day. Do some hot fomentation with help of cloth making it hot and keeping on closed lids 15min two times a day. Wish u speedy recovery Regards Dr Sajid Ahmed Afzal Cornea cataract and lasik surgeon Omega eye hospital Mehdipatnam HYDERABAD