Skin ( face)
I m having acne rosacea for last eight months in which my face become red and flushing ocurrs . i m having isotretinoin 20 , topically i am using erthygo gel from last three months.But i m mt getting good results .please suggest

Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. An attempt to find out the root cause should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. For a prescription you need to consult me through practo DIRECT app.