Skin elasticity.
Hi, i am 21 year old man with good light skin. But recently in last summer i have exposed too much from sun light and now i realise that i got slightly tan on my face and hand and even slightly loose my skin elastic. Now skin on my face is too thin, i think almost 50℅ collagen are destroyed. Now i want to restore my skin position. So is it possible to remake and restore collagen and elasticity? And if yes then how to restore? Is there any successful natural way which will bring elasticity from inside for permanent?

Dr. Syed Rahil
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Greetings! Sun exposure can cause skin tanning and premature ageing. Skin tanning occur after short period of exposure but for premature ageing it takes many years. In my view your assumption regarding loss of 50% collagen is wrong. As for as for as regaining formal glory, you have to avoid sun exposure as much as possible (esp during 10AM to 4PM). Use sun protection like wearing hat and applying sun screen properly if you have go outside. In addition doing regular exercise, eating health diet and drinking 2-3 litres of water every day has positive effect on the skin. Our skin has a remarkable capability to repair any damage especially in early stages.
Use sun protection and apply sun screens regularly to avoid skin tanning and premature ageing.