Skin dullness
Hi i am having dull skin off lately.. My skin has become darker than before pls suggest me some solution as because of this i m having sleepless nights...i m having restreta at night and apply azlac ru with depiklen gel but still nuthing has changed my skin is is the same

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications.  A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Inform your Dermatologist about the same as sometimes the medications may be responsible for darkness and he may want to know that and may change treatment accordingly.