Skin dry and dull
My skin dry and dull so plz help me doc I think u are good suggestions are my skin lines and eyes aria lins are big problem

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Meet a Dermatologist.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.