Skin disorder
I have tiny, rough bumps in patches on my skin. They aren't itchy or hurt but they rough patches of tiny, white acne-like bumps. Like hard dots in a group and get inflamed at times. What is this? Is this serious? What treatment can I take for this?
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Where exactly in your body do you see these.? These could be keratosis pilaris. These are like projections of dead skin and feels like white heads. You should first see a qualified dermatologist for confirmation of diagnosis and could use urea/ gylcolic acid/salicylic acid based preparations for improvement of the lesions. Moisturize the area regularly. hope this helps
Next Steps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Inherited skin disorders
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.