Skin disease (nail warts)

I am suffering from nail warts and right now it's goes deep into the nail, I have visited many doctor previously....but they are not giving any satisfied answer, some of them prescribed some medicine and told me it will be cure but need some time.....but I personally don't show any improvement....and some of them told me it need to be operated by laser therapy....but they are not sure that.....that will not appear again on that place.....

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin disease (nail warts)

Hi .. Greetings. All what doctors have told you is correct. By no treatment can I say that the nail wart will go away 100% in one shot! The possible treatment you can try is cryotherapy / laser/ immunotherapy with PPD injection - after nail removal. All therapies may need to be repeated two to several times for complete cure . hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.