Skin discolouring & itch
Color of skin became unusual black in inner thigh also itching occurs sometimes... I use ointment Acid Chryso for itching.. after applying it, itching stops but after sometime again it starts. ..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. That is a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
A fungal condition called should also be ruled out.
Avoid Self Medications.
Dr. Pallav S Kishanpuria
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Difficult to comment based on your info   but can b a PIH. So better see your skin specialist.