Skin discoloration,

Since 1997 i have this skin problem, it came all of a sudden. Till now i dont knw wat is the disease called. I would like to send picture so that DR. Could identify my prob easily. Even photo negative, i can see the discoloration..

MITESH HARISHANKAR SHARMA
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Amravati
What treatment you take till today for your problem?
Madam, this is hyperpigmentation. This is happening because your lifestyle required your skin to produce more melanin. We can curb this tendency through herbal remedies. Please let me know your allergies, in ( in case you have any allergies) Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Chennai
Skin problems have good result in Ayurveda treatment. Blood impurity is considered the prime cause. Diagnosis and treatment plan can be made only after seeing you in person. As the condition is present since few years it is advisable for you to undergo proper Ayurveda and panchakarma treatment instead of home remedies.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. You have to understand that dermatological conditions are very difficult to diagnose over pictures. We will need a more elaborate history and detailed clinical examination needs to be done. In doutful cases even skin biopsy can be done to confirm the diagnosis. So kindly consult a dermatologist in Person for further evaluation.