Ear outer skin is black

My ear upper skin is black like black spots there is discoloration with actual color of the skin.. I don't know the reason of it. What to do when ear upper skin is like black, should I consult dermatologist or ear specialist.. Tell how to clear that skin to match with my actual skin color.
views-icons 282 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashish Bhagat
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Delhi
Consult a dermatologist. Tell him/her all the applications and cosmetics used such as hair color etc. Even use of spectacles and helmet etc.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?